People are health conscious everywhere these days. But they hardly have time to go to the doctor due to work pressure. In this generation where pollution is at its peak, people should keep track of their health always. There are many little symptoms which we often neglect and later turn out to be something serious. Lets check Best Fitness Apps for Android in this article
5 Best Fitness Apps for Android
- Instant Heart Rate: It will help to check the heart rate on a daily basis. Checking one’s heart rate is very important on a regular basis. For checking the heart rate, only a finger has to be put on the camera lens for around 10 seconds. It requires android OS 2.0 or higher and the size of the app is 4.9 MB.
- Sports Tracker: It is one of the best fitness apps of android. This will keep the record of the distance covered and speed while jogging with the help of smart phone’s GPS. It will keep the record for many days and the progress can be shared with friends. The size of the app is 4.2 MB and runs on Android 2.1 or higher.
- Noom Cardio Trainer: This app is used for tracking all the outdoor activities such as walking, running or cycling with the help of system’s GPS. This app is really helpful to check the basal metabolism rate. This app can also be used as a remainder for work outs. The app size is 5.7 MB and runs on android 1.5 or higher.
- My Tracks: This app syncs with the Google Map and will show the real time speed of one’s locomotion and distance via GPS. Knowing one’s speed while locomotion is just awesome. The app size and android version varies with device.
- Adidas miCoach: This app is marketed by Adidas and is one of the best apps for fitness. It records the work outs via the GPS. All the outdoor activities are recorded on this app/. The outdoor activities include the athletic events. The app size is 3.1 MB and runs on android 2.1 and higher.
Apps available at free of cost in Play Store:
All these Best Fitness Apps for Android are really useful and people are using those in more numbers. These Best Fitness Apps for Android are available at free of cost in Google Play Store. Using these Best Fitness Apps for Android will help a person to be aware of his or her health. Knowing one’s own health is very important. This will reduce the risks of serious health problems.