People have many accounts in various sites. One person may be having many email ids, social networking sites and accounts in other sites. There may be several passwords of these accounts. If all the passwords are same, then it is very unsafe. Thus it is difficult to manage so many passwords. Android offer many Best Password Storing Android Apps.
5 Best Password Storing Android Apps
- KeePassDroid: This is one of the best apps in android for managing passwords. It stores all the passwords of various logs in through the phone. All the passwords are stored safely. Generally the passwords are shown temporarily, and hidden in other cases. The app is absolutely free of cost in Google Play Store.
- mSecure: This is a combined app. It is not a free app of Google Play Store. This app is a mixture of password manager app and digital wallet app. This app costs Rs. 533.45. The best feature of this app is that this app generates passwords. These generated passwords cannot be guessed at all. The app gets synced automatically with all the accounts opened through the android phone.
- LastPass: This is found as a trial app and also as sold app. This app costs around Rs. 600. The app is very easy to get accustomed with. The UI of the app has been updated. There is a mechanism of generating password in a secure way in this app. There is also a built in browser in this app which stores all the login information of the accounts. This app offers a 14 day trial pack to the users.
- SplashID: This is also not a free app. Generally all the password managing apps of android are very tiresomely built. Lots of hard work is associated to these apps. So these password managing apps are not found at free of cost mostly. This app costs Rs. 533.45.
- SafeWallet: This app is found as a trial pack. Once the trial period is over, the app has to be bought. The cost of this app is Rs. 52.86. It is one of the best Best Password Storing Android Apps.
All the above apps are very useful in storing passwords. People are having many accounts on various sites and it is really difficult to remember all. There are many times that people forget the passwords and then it is a total mess. So this best Best Password Storing Android Apps is there to help in those cases.