Nowadays people like to capture photos by the smart phones and do not prefer carrying an extra camera for that purpose. But quality of the pictures varies from one handset to another. One can of course try out certain methods which really improve the quality of the photos. Here we are going to learn to Capture Good Quality Pictures by Smartphone.
How to Capture Good Quality Pictures by Smartphone
Problems with Handsets
Depending upon your phone’s camera and certain conditions the images taken are often ugly, dull and not worth looking. You can improve the quality by adding certain tweaks and turns. Quality of the picture varies as all phones have different cameras in them. Most photos taken by cameras of the phones do not produce that vibrant effect and some produces blurred pictures which cause a lot of problems. This can of course be improved and also modified.
Capture Good Quality Pictures by Smartphone
You can try out the following methods or try these methods to improve the quality of pictures of your phones. These are:[check_list]
- Use of light: Before taking a photo one must know that that the object they are going to click at must be facing the light. This allows lots of light to fall on the object and give bright and vibrant pictures.
- Lens: Before taking a picture one must take care of their lenses. Camera lenses must be protected from scratches. Before taking this picture one must clean their lenses of dust and dirt to take clear pictures.
- Digital zoom: You should avoid digital zoom as much as possible while taking a picture. Most pictures taken in digital zoom makes the photo blurred and hazy. To prevent this from happening take photos in optical zoom.
- Flash: Often people think that in low light if they use their flash it will give them bight and better quality photo but this is not so. It is proved that often pictures taken in low light gives contrasting image of good quality.
- Resolution and Quality: One must set the resolution of their phone’s camera to its highest available. The quality of images must also be set to best as this gives sharp images. On increasing the resolution photos do not crack when on seen on big screens.
The above mentioned things are most important to Capture Good Quality Pictures by Smartphone. Some other settings which one can follow are to change the white balance and the exposure. To enhance the picture quality more one can of course edit in their PC.
These are the few things one must take care of to improve their phone picture quality. One thing must be kept in mind that the above tips may vary from user to user as they use different phones.