The manufacturers of nokia handset are the prolific ones because of its handsets which are of high quality. Now talking about the hardware nokia sets are considered as the number 1. When it comes to software it has lost its ground. Here we are going to discuss below about the Nokia Phones Universal Secret Codes.
Nokia Phones Universal Secret Codes
The ones who have heard of the word Nokia Phones Universal Secret Codes are aware that these tricks give the users some important and interesting information, the handset they are using. The ones who want their handset to improve with tweaks use such codes. By using these codes it improves some of the qualities in the phone such as the videos, photos and sound. Also there are some codes which provide some critical information like the phones IMEI number, MAC address.
Inquiring All About the Phone
- In order to find the firmware version of the phone the code which is frequently used is *#0000#. In doing it will allow you to get the date and firmware version created to display on your phone’s screen.
- Now finding the International Mobile Equipment identity Code you should use the code *#06# and you will get the IMEI number.
- In order to find out the release date of your phone the code you need to use is *#92702689#, also it will let you know the repaired date of your phone.
- If you want to use half the bandwidth of the phone, Nokia Phones Universal Secret Codes you have to use is *4720# and is going to have a negative effect on the sound quality of your phone. If you want to return to the previous situation the code you need to use is #4720#.
- Most Symbian phones have got a special option in the menu to turn off or display the carrier’s logo. The ones who don’t have it can get it done by using the code *#66705646#.
- To find the status of the clock inside the SIM card the code used is *#746085685#. Available on some of the nokia phones.
- In order to format the memory of the phone there is no need to browse for it in the main menu just use the code *#7370# and your phone will be formatted.
- If you are having problem with your Bluetooth connectivity and you are not having the MAC address just use *#2820#. This code is very useful and works on most of the nokia phones.
- In order to see the private number of someone using the same feature and calling you just use this code *#30#.
- If you want to restore the factory setting of your phone use *#7780#.
The above Nokia Phones Universal Secret Codes are very much useful for the users one should have knowledge about such codes when they are using nokia phones which are quite interesting to use.