In this 21st century, manually operated analog cameras have no existence. Even the professionals suggest the usage of Best Compact Digital Cameras. It has many advantages over the manually operated analog cameras. First and foremost the concept of film reels is no more. In digital cameras, instead of film reels, memory cards are inserted. This has created a huge difference. In case of reels, the number of photo snaps was limited to maximum 100. People used to carry reels with themselves whenever they carried their camera. But with the help of a digital camera, thousands of photos can be clicked.
5 Best Compact Digital Cameras
The top 5 Best Compact Digital Cameras are Fuji Finepix X100S, Fuji Finepix X20, Canon PowerShot G15, Canon Powershot G1X and Nikon Coolpix A.
- Fuji Finepix X100S –This has an awesome optical zoom capacity. Image stabilization is enabled in this camera. It has a sensor pixel of 16.3 MP. The screen size is 3.5 inch TFT LCD. Its focal length is 28mm-105mm. It supports ISO 80, 100, 125, 160, 200, 250, 320, 400, 500, 640, 800, 1000, 1250, 1600, 2000, 250, and 3200. It can perform video recording at 1280 X 720 pixels with stereo sound and HD quality.
- Fuji Finepix X20- It has an optical zoom and image stabilization enabled with sensor pixel of 12 MP X-Trans CMOS II sensor. The screen size is 3.5 inch LCD. It has focal length of 24mm-120mm. It supports ISO 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600 and 3200. It has 6 X 6 RGGB filter array type with f/2-2.8 lens.
- Canon Powershot G1X– With an optical zoom of 4X and image stabilization enabled, it has a sensor pixel of 14.3 MP. It has a CMOS sensor with swivel LCD screen. Focal length is 31mm-217mm. It supports ISO 80, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600 and 3200. Video recording at 1280 X 720 pixels HD quality.
- Canon PowerShot G15– With an optical zoom of 5X and image stabilization enabled, it has a sensor pixel of 12.1 MP. This camera has f/1.8 aperture. It has focal length of 24mm-120mm. It supports ISO 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600 and 3200. Video recording at 1920 X 1080 pixels. It also has CMOS sensor.
- Nikon Coolpix A– This camera has optical zoom with image stabilization enabled. The sensor pixel is 16.2 MP, APS-C type along with CMOS sensor. With 3 inch 921000-dot LCD screen, it has focal length of 28mm- 336mm. It supports ISO 80, 100, 200, 400, 800 and 1600. Video recording at 1280 X 720 pixels.
Hope you like our list of Best Compact Digital Cameras, Please share with your friends.
Pingback: 5 Best DSLR Cameras in 2013 for You - Techsute
Pingback: Top Tips for Buying Camera for First Time Buyers - Techsute
Pingback: How to Choose Best Camera - Compact Camera vs DSLR - Techsute