With latest evolving smart phones, the camera qualities of phones are increasing. People are getting bored by the normal snaps by the cameras. There are millions of apps available for camera. For android smart phones, these apps are available at the Google Play Store. There are plenty of apps which will enhance the camera quality of the phones. Taking pictures will be better and exciting now with these apps. There are many effects which work real time while taking the snaps. They give a professional look to the pictures and give a different outlook. People may get confused with so many apps. So here is the Best Camera Apps for Android.
5 Best Camera Apps for Android
- Camera 360: This app is available absolutely at free of cost in the Google Play Store. It is one of the most popular and Best Camera Apps for Android. There are numerous awesome effects available with this app. There is a HDR mode which changes the quality of picture to a pro mode. There is also funny mode for fun, scenery mode and color-shift mode. There is an additional tilt-shift mode. These photos can be shared with Facebook and Twitter.
- Fx Camera: This is the best camera app for applying real time effect. There are some outstanding modes in this app. These modes can be applied directly while taking the pictures. The effects can be applied later also by choosing the pictures from gallery. This is also a free app in android.
- Photo Funia: This is another of the Best Camera Apps for Android. It can render pictures like anything. It can convert a picture of a person into Angelina Jolie or like Brad Pitt. There are near about 150 effects. All the effects are very mesmerizing. The most remarkable feature of this app is that it automatically finds the ‘faces’ in the picture and changes the backgrounds.
- Pudding Camera: This app provides different kinds of cameras virtually. It is actually a virtual camera as it has all the features of a DSLR camera. With this, people can adjust exposure and other camera settings. It has ‘tap to capture’ feature also.
- Little Photo: This app is used to add films and then apply effects to the photos. There are more than 70 useful effects along with many tools. People have voted this app among the top 5 camera apps in android.