With days, the expense of people is increasing rapidly. O Henry said in one of his stories, “Expenses are always higher than expected”. But this expense needs to be tracked. If one can track the expenses, he can reduce the expenses too. There are many Expense Tracking iPhone Apps which help to track the expenses.
5 Best Expense Tracking iPhone Apps
- iXpense Lite– This one of the best Expense Tracking iPhone Apps. It allows the user to store around 100 expense records. It shows the expenses in the form of a graph. It also gives suggestions to reduce the expenses. This app also helps the user to set reminders for the incoming bills that are needed to be paid.
- Spending– This is such an expense tracking app for iPhone which is very easy to use and has an interactive UI. There are two simple options- ‘Add Income’ and ‘Add Expense’. These two expenses help the user to add the incomes and expenses of the user. This app shows the summary of the total expenses and income after the end of a month. This app supports the usage of multiple currencies.
- Expensify– This app is rated as one of the best Expense Tracking iPhone Apps according to the users. This app is available at absolutely free of cost in the app market of iPhones. The amazing feature of this app is that it easily syncs the account of the app with the credit cards and the bank accounts. The app allows the user to take snapshots of the receipts of various transactions.
- Pocket Expense Lite– This is another of the free Expense Tracking iPhone Apps which is available absolutely at free of cost. This app helps to sync the app with many accounts which lets the user track the expenditures on daily, weekly and monthly basis. When the bills have to be paid, the app reminds the user.
- Fresh Xpense Capture– This app allows the user to take the photos of the receipt and send the pictures to the server of the app. This can be done offline also. This is the remarkable feature of this app.
All the above apps are very useful and are one of the best Expense Tracking iPhone Apps. These apps help the users to keep track of their expenses. By doing this, the user can see whether his or her expenses are going beyond limit or not. Thus the apps are really useful.