People in today’s generation insist on using bigger screens with a better view for images and videos. If you are about to move from small sized screen of those of smart phones to larger screen sizes, you need to switch from a Smartphone to a tablet which is now available in the Indian market at all varied price ranges. With latest technology, software updates and structural changes hits the market with many tablets among which the five Best Tablets are discussed here. The following tablets might help you to choose between the different pricing ranges and the brands (if necessary).
5 Best Tablets in All Price Range
- Microsoft Surface – The tablet comes in the market with packed up features like a display of 10.6 inches running on the latest Windows 8 OS. Surface RT comes with Windows 8 RT and Surface Pro comes with Windows 8 Pro. Surface Pro version comes with 4 GB of RAM, 64 GB built in memory, Intel Core i5 Processer, Full HD Display (1920 x 1080 pixels). Where Surface RT comes with 2 GB of RAM, 64 GB built in memory, Quad Core NVIDIA T30 Processer, HD Display (1366 x 768 pixels).
- Asus Fonepad – The tablet comes with a brilliant 7-inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display with 800 x 1280 px running on a 1.2 GHz Intel Atom Z2420 processor and on the latest Android OS version 4.1 (Jelly Bean) with a 3.15 MP front camera, Wi-Fi, 3G enabled with 1 GB RAM and 8 GB or 16GB internal memory expandable up to 32GB via micro SD Card.
- Apple iPad Mini – The tablet is priced between Rs.21000-22000 for Wi-Fi (only), Rs.27900-29000 for Wi-Fi 32GB and Rs.35900-37000 for Wi-Fi and 3G. The tablet comes with Apple iOS 6 with HD cameras for video calling and runs on a dual core A5 CPU and gives a battery backup for 10 hours.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 – The galaxy tab 2 comes in with 2G as well as 3G connectivity. Dimensions of the tab being 188 x 111.1 x 9.9 mm (7.40 x 4.37 x 0.39 in) with a capacitive touchscreen with built in Touch wiz functionality. Serves well with HSDPA, Wi-Fi, Geo tagging etc. running on Android version 4.1 (Jelly Bean) which is upgradable to version 4.2 (jellybean) with 1.2 Ghz dual core processors, accelerometer, gyro with calling and texting facility.
- Apple iPad 3 – The iPad comes with no sim facilities with a backlit LED IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen without any card slots coming with an internal memory of 16/32/64GB with Wi-Fi, Bluetooth with Geo tagging and a 5MP camera. The tab runs on iOS 5.1 upgradable to v6.1.3 running on dual core 1Ghz cortex A-9 with an Apple A5X chipset and a 1GB RAM also coming in with a hard screen resistant to scratches.
The tablets discussed above are probably hoped to be the Best Tablets in the market so far. Yet better technologies are on its way and the evolutions are dynamic and uncertain. Hope you like our article 5 Best Tablets in any Budeget Segment, Please share your list of Best Tablets in comment section.