With our modern advancement of lifestyle, the expenses of everything are increasing. Our lifestyle has become very expensive. There are lots of transactions going on a daily basis. These expenses must be tracked to get an idea of the expenditure. Thus there are many Windows Phone Expense Tracking Apps which will help people to keep a track on the expenses.
5 Best Windows Phone Expense Tracking Apps
- Mint– This is one of the best Windows Phone Expense Tracking Apps so far on the market of Windows Phone apps. It tracks all the online transactions made by the user. The app also links the user’s bank account which shows the real time update of transactions. Any number of back accounts can be synced with the help of this app. Thus it gives more flexibility to the users.
- Budget Buddy– This is one of the most popular Windows Phone Expense Tracking Apps. The functioning of this app is the simplest one, which is why users like this app so much. All it needs to be done is just taking pictures of various bills. All other workings will be done by the app itself. The app will get all the data from the snapshot and create its own record.
- E*TRADE Mobile– If the user is involved in the share market business then this is just the perfect app for him or her. This app shows app the ups and downs of the trading stock market on a real time basis. The UI of the app is very attractive and simple. Windows Phone users who are into all these stock market should not choose any other app except this as it is one of the best Windows Phone Expense Tracking Apps.
- PayPal– This app is used to send or receive money from the Windows Phone devices. It is an account managing app. PayPal is a very popular app for the Windows Phone users to manage PayPal account since the UI is very simple.
- Currency Converter– This is the simplest of all Windows Phone Expense Tracking Apps. Just the base currency needs to be given and the target to be set, that is it!
All the Windows Phone Expense Tracking Apps discussed above are the most effective ones. People have voted these apps as the top five expense tracking apps. The expenses need to be tracked on a daily basis, otherwise a person cannot keep record of the spending and it will keep going higher.